We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to deliver ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for a Cloud Technical Operations Lead to support the deployment and operation of Unit4 Global-scale products offered as SaaS. As a key member of our Cloud Delivery Organization, you will work with both agile cross-functional teams as well as customer-facing support groups. In this role, you will work closely with other Cloud managers and be responsible for service deliveries of our Cloud products, automation, monitoring, and operations. You are eager to understand and learn new technologies, are service-minded, communicative, and inspirational. You focus on solutions instead of problems and are analytical and structured with keen attention to detail. You are proactive, responsible, and self-driven.
- You are responsible for quality service deliveries together with other operation leads to ensure SLAs and SLOs including proactive monitoring and response to support issues;
- You manage customer expectations and our relationship with customers in the scope of service operations;
- You collaborate with other teams within the Cloud Delivery organization, Customer Support, R&D, Customer Success Management, and Professional Services to satisfy defined business/customer requirements;
- You reach out to customers, interact with users, and/or conducts focus group meetings to work on solutions and addressing service issues
- You work with other operation leads and relevant teams to facilitate automation and Self-service to provide world-class cloud experience to customers;
- You recognize common problems and try to prevent them and identify opportunities for service improvement and automation;
- You are responsible for managing the operational coverage together with other operation leads.
- Bachelor in Science degree as a preference;
- 3+ years experience in IT operations or software development; Experience in Cloud operations or customer-facing support teams is a plus.
- Good understanding of the IT service management processes with an ability to keep up to date with trends in Cloud service delivery; Microsoft Azure knowledge/competence is a plus.
- Strong problem solving, highly analytical, attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to work with customers, leadership, and other teams;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with demonstrated process and project management skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment including during disaster recovery/crisis situations;
- Approachable and readily accepting of change; able to work cohesively with a variety of talented individuals within the organization;
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!