Unit4 is a people centric organization and serious about the success of our customers. In order to support our Customer Success team, and the rest of the organization, in that journey we are looking for a seasoned Gainsight Administrator. As such, you are an integral contributor for the success of our customers and our customer success strategy. You will partner with leaders from all parts of the business, providing access to information and develop workflows to deliver on customer value. You are responsible for the administration, architecture, and governance of our Gainsight platform providing insight, process automation and support the efficiency of our Customer Success team a well as the setup, scalability and performance of the platform. In order to be successful you are able to translate business requirements into effective solutions, and spot new opportunities and system capabilities. Our Gainsight Administrator will be part of the Business Applications Team, working closely with Administrators and Developers of other critical business applications.
- Proactively offer recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures for CS
- Responsible for architecture and configuration of Gainsight for the customer success organization
- Implement and maintain customer success programs.
- Partner with CS Operations to elevate the necessary metrics and data points to inform the business about the performance of our customer success organization
- Capture business requirements from key CS stakeholders to ensure that all improvements are designed with the Customer in mind
- Design business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the CS team to proactively engage with customers and enable our CS team to scale.
- Coordinate and align with internal teams, such as IT, Sales, Cloud, Finance, and Operations teams, to configure and develop the Gainsight environment to meet the needs of CS
- Lead functional interaction with Gainsight
- Organize trainings and perform change management efforts to optimize the success of the Gainsight platform
- Monitor system performance and provide day-to-day end user support to all levels of the CS organization
- 3+ years of Gainsight Administration experience. Experience as CRM administrator is a pre
- Experience with Data integrations, e.g. using the Gainsight IPA and/or other methods
- Knowledge of client success business function, including key metrics, processes, and general best practices to drive operational excellence
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to understand business requirements and translate them to effective use of applications
- Clear communication with excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders while juggling multiple projects end-to-end
- Exceptional analytical & problem-solving skills with the ability to intuitively diagnose issues using data
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to bring solutions to a complex problem
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Customer-focused approach
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!