We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
The role offers excellent growth opportunities and will be a perfect fit for a results-driven, energetic, and hands-on sales professional. As a Source-to-Contract Executive your goal will be to develop new business across multiple sectors and markets in close collaboration with our CCO and sales team.
- Generate new business opportunities with prospects: qualifying, progressing, and closing software/service revenue opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities within those markets.
- Manage the full life circle of sales from generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation, and closing.
- Support our CCO and the sales team with client analyses
- Forecasting, budgeting, and sales planning for and with our CCO and the sales team.
- Various ad-hoc tasks within business development, sales, and marketing.
We are looking for a hard-working and resilient Source-to-Contract Executive. Additionally, the successful candidate will have the following traits:
- A Bachelor´s degree in a relevant field; a Master´s degree will be a plus
- Outgoing and persistent in prospect/customer interactions
- Focus on customer satisfaction/success
- Willingness and eagerness to learn with a positive attitude
- Other languages will be a plus but not a requirement
- Experience and network within Sourcing, Procurement, Contract Management, Spend Analysis and/or Supply Chain Management, is an advantage but not essential
We offer you:
- Ample opportunity for professional and personal development in a fast-paced environment
- The unique opportunity to build close relationships with global prospects and clients.
- Being a part of a welcoming and result-oriented sales team characterized by a fun and informal tone
- Excellent work-life balance with the option to work remote
- Lunch-arrangement, pension-plan, great coffee, and social activities
Workplace: Our headquarters in Solbjerg, south of Aarhus or from home
Travel days: 10-20 days yearly
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!