We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an Associate Software Engineer, you are responsible for:
- You are in charge of writing unit tests and code for implementing user stories, while following the test driven development methodology;
- You work from a scrum mindset and methodology: planning and grooming sessions during sprints; reviewing user stories and test cases;
- You are able to analyze the root cause of defects in order to provide the most comprehensive fixes for every issue
- Higher education within information technology;
- C#, .Net framework, SQL knowledge;
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as C# & .Net
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!