We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Business Analyst:
- You will execute cross-product and cross-functional product strategy and develop business cases for new or existing products and localizations;
- You will contribute to the functional product roadmap within your domain and help identify and recommend buy, partner and build alternatives;
- You act as a customer during the development phase to make sure that product solutions meet customer’s needs and want and meets the business/market requirements.
- You will work on an agile environment and you will assist scrum teams with your knowledge and experience in software design, as in data modelling;
- You translate market requirements and business cases into solid design specifications and assists both Software Engineers and Test Analysts with understanding those requirements;
- You will create user stories and detailed business requirements documentation, in which you can and will prioritize
- You plan and create pre-sales material and demo-systems, working closely with Product Marketing;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or experience on software sector;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position in a relevant field;
- Your knowledge and engaging manner makes it easy for you to get business benefits across to consultants and customers;
- You have a commercial mindset;
- You have a strong analytical mind and a good understanding and knowhow of product marketing, product management and/or software development and services related to business software;
- Your English is fluent.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!