We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Project Manager performs the lead role in managing the implementation of Unit4 software solutions into customer environments orchestrating the successful delivery of project engagements. Expected to lead and drive projects to successful completion, achieving agreed delivery dates within budget, meeting customer requirements and exceeding expectations.
- Ensures project plan and deliverables match with the scope as outlined in the Scope of Work (SOWs);
- Collaborates closely with assigned project team members including architect, consultant and global teams to create a project plan and a work breakdown structure (WBS) consistent with Unit4's preferred best practices;
- Leads and manage project team members applying Unit4 and professional best practices;
- Responsible for maintaining out-of-scope requests and working with the customer and Unit4 account team to scope and cost additional Unit4 opportunities;
- Ensures that work is not performed outside of contracted scope without appropriate change order documentation accepted by the client;
- Maintains a weekly project schedule which identifies and updates all project risks, issues, tasks and dependencies. Tracks progress against project initiation document and SOW baseline;
- Collaborates with Unit4 resource management team to appropriately staff each project;
- Maintains accurate weekly revenue and cost forecast for each project;
- Interacts with project staff, customers and other Unit4 teams as necessary to communicate project status and to escalate risks and issues on timely basis;
- Ensures accurate and timely communication of project status to relevant stakeholders including Unit4 PMO and customer account teams;
- Maintains and archives all key project documents into appropriate systems;
- Actively keeps abreast of latest trends and best practices in IT Project Management;
- Builds and shares experience-based knowledge and resources directly with peers and across Unit4;
- Adheres to all company policies, including but not limited to time and expenses, code of conduct, ethics, security and any required training available;
- Continually identifies customer knowledge gaps and opportunities for Unit4 product or service expansion and enhancement.
A senior professional accountable for successful delivery of Unit4 strategic customer engagements. Able to multi-task, managing cross functional teams to deliver scoped outcomes across multiple projects. Manages relationships with internal Unit4 and customer stakeholders at all levels using advanced and timely communication skills. Known as advanced level practitioner with track record of successful delivery across multiple engagements. Coaches and mentors junior PM staff. Able to lead and demonstrate project management best practices.
- You have a Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field;
- Typically, 6 or more years of related professional project management experience;
- Evidence of proven team leadership over large scale technical engagements (6+ team members, over $500K USD, over 9 months duration, multiple product suites);
- International experience preferred;
- Highly driven with excellent communications skills both oral and written, able to influence at senior level within Unit4 and with customers at senior level, listens and communicates effectively;
- Demonstrates the ability to apply sound judgment to any situation and achieve desired outcomes;
- Demonstrates product proficiency, by achieving appropriate Unit4 professional certifications;
- Able to form and manage cross functional teams and apply leadership skills;
- Proven negotiation skills;
- Evidence of successful relationship building within Unit4 team e.g. Sales and Support teams;
- Collaborates and builds best practice knowledge across regional Unit4 PM teams;
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure;
- Prince2 Practitioner or PMP certified.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!