We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
This position is in Unit4 PSA-suite which is a native cloud solution built on Microsoft Dynamics 365®, and the solution is completely integrated with all the standard capabilities, which Microsoft offers via the platform. The solution enables your organization to unify operational excellence in the front-office with financial excellence in the back-office. It is delivered with pre-defined project templates and built-in legislation support – as well as built-in industry best practices
As a Engineer:
- You define the software structure as required and ensure it complies with the architectural vision and simplicity of the design rules;
- You are in charge of writing unit tests and code for implementing user stories, while following the test driven development methodology;
- You work from a scrum mindset and methodology: planning and grooming sessions during sprints; reviewing user stories and test cases;
- You are able to analyze the root cause of defects in order to provide the most comprehensive fixes for every issue
- Previous programming experience in a corporate environment;
- Proficiency in C#, .Net Framework, SQL;
- Knowledge of Angular, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS or PowerShell will be an asset;
- Preferably knowledge of Dynamics 365 as PSA Suite is built on that foundation
- TFS and continuous integration tools will be valued;
- Ability to analyze problems and implement solutions for debugging;
- Willingness to share your ideas to improve design´s decisions;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing
Starting with us you will have an assigned mentor and receive Test Driven Development training.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!