We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- You are responsible for the product deliverables in your area. Making sure we deliver quality software and operational services with the right cloud architecture in a timely manner
- You will work closely with Product Management (PM) to create solutions that satisfy defined business/customer requirements
- You are responsible for planning and executing the development and maintenance of all product deliverables within your area
- You are accountable for the services within your area being successfully deployed to and running in production in close collaboration with Cloud operations
- You are responsible for your teams' adherence to all applicable standards of the CTO operation when it comes to architecture, quality and processes
- You are responsible for the productivity of your teams
- You are responsible for the career development, training, hiring, daily follow up and management of staff within your area/product;
- You are the one coaching and stimulating your team members and make them successful in their daily work
- You are the owner of the recruitment process in collaboration with HR for your area/product and make sure that your team members receive their regular personal reviews in order to them to develop themselves further
- You are expected to lead and coordinate resources across different teams in the organisation which are part of your area, and contribute to your delivery
- You have a bachelor in science degree as a preference
- 5+ years experience in developing software, preferable cloud native
- Prefered experience in managing development teams
- Good understanding of the software engineering process, its roles and responsibilities
- Strong IT and specifically software development background
- Your English is fluent.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!