We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for colleagues to join our team of consultants working with Short Assignments in Professional Services. As a member of our team, you help existing Unit4 customers with incoming consultancy requests related to product Unit4 ERP.
The consultancy requests can take one hour up to five days to solve and vary between:
- Configuration updates requested by the customer, e.g. when existing functionality is requested to be changed or new functionality implemented.
- Analysis and resolution of problems that are not included in Customer Support agreement, e.g. customer specific solutions, issues that are suspected to be caused by customer’s unique setup etc.
- Helping customers to increase their knowledge in Unit4 ERP (customer-specific knowledge sessions).
It is also possible to combine Short Assignments with Application Management Services assignments in which you work proactively with one or many customers to help them maximize the value of their investment in Unit4 ERP.
You belong to a small team of competent and curious consultants who work independently with their assignments but always are ready to help each other out when needed.
We offer a flexible work-environment where customer satisfaction is key; your competence and communication skills are the tools to achieve this.
If you like challenges, enjoy variety in your work and want continuous development of your skills in Unit4 ERP, you have come to the right place.
Working with Short Assignments you have an important role in helping Unit4’s customers understanding Unit4 ERP and enabling them using the system successfully – customer success is the goal.
To understand our customers’ business requirements, you have a solid understanding of financial business processes combined with a good understanding of the product Unit4 ERP. You are currently working in one of below roles:
- Service-minded consultant implementing Unit4 ERP business software solutions since at least 4 years.
- User in Unit4 ERP with hands-on experience from finance or procurement processes in combination with an interest in systems.
- Customer Support team member who thrives when analyzing Unit4 ERP problems while maintaining a high level of service towards the customer.
We believe that you enjoy interacting with people, mostly digitally (email/Teams) but also in person.The role requires that you take responsibility for your assignments and work independently with these (with the support of the team when needed).
Other beneficial characteristics to fit in our team are:
- Service-minded - the customer experience is important for you
- Analytical skills
- Good communication in Swedish and English
- Experience and knowledge of databases (SQL) is a benefit
A chance to develop together with an international leading software firm.
At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from and help each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth.
We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
- Flex4U - Flexible work time and workspace (with the customer in focus)
- Collective agreement
- Personnel club
- Joint activities
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!