We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for a Project Manager to manage multiple implementation projects of our market-leading people-centric solutions. The successful candidate will be based remotely in Belgium with regular travel required to our client's sites. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Unit4’s software implementations to meet the customer objectives and goals.
What you will do
- Managing the implementation of Unit4 software solutions into customer environments orchestrating the successful delivery of project engagements. Expected to drive projects to successful completion, achieving agreed delivery dates within budget, meeting customer requirements and exceeding expectations.
- Strategically, the project manager seeks to understand our customer’s needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing valued solutions.
- Develop the plan to manage and drive the Unit4 team, customer stakeholders and potentially other third parties to achieve the agreed goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution.
- You will be responsible for managing scope, schedule and cost and leverage the Unit4 delivery methodology to manage project teams made up of both business and technical resources.
- Leverage your management and leadership capabilities to successfully deliver to your team(s) plan, proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion, while exceeding customer expectations.
- As a Project Manager you will provide project management expertise throughout the entire ERP Implementation project lifecycle.
- Your strong project management, interpersonal and organizational skills enable you to keep all stakeholder satisfied and updated on the progress of the project.
- You will follow change control procedures, ensuring stakeholder agreement beforehand for any revisions to the project from project sponsors.
- You track project deliverables and communicate with customer sponsors to deliver on-time, within scope and on budget.
- Knowledge and experience managing complex software implementation projects
- Fluent in French and Dutch
- APM, PMI, Prince2, CAPMM or equivalent project management qualifications
- Excellent presentation skills to a C-level audience focusing on demonstrating business value rather than technical solutions
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable pieces allowing communication to an audience with a variety of backgrounds
- Ability to convey expert knowledge of business management systems, processes and best practices, with the ability to recite examples showing track record of success
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- You are passionate and skilled and will work closely with our consultants and clients to satisfactorily plan and schedule project timelines to guarantee on-time delivery
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!