Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
As a Service Desk Engineer you are the point of contact for end users and their operational questions, requests and problems regarding ICT services (also applications). Within the Service Desk, you are responsible for first- line solutions to problems in the ICT services.
You are responsible for keeping the work environment of the end users productive. The tickets are coming in via different communication channels like phone, chat, mail and the helpdesk portal or mail. If the ticket cannot be resolved, you will triage it to the right resolution group and make sure the customer’s request is solved.
What you will do
- Supporting users by telephone, chat, portal or mail in a broad area of IT topics like workstation, applications, telephony and network;
- As the SPOC for end users, analyzing the call or ticket and determines how and with whom it can best being solved;
- Registering, solving, communicating, coordinating and following up incidents and problems;
- Communication with end users and back end departments;
- Preparing and providing information (manuals, explanations, presentation) for users and internal IT usage.
We’re looking for people with the right attitude. A desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams. Both graduates and experienced professionals are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science with focus on Microsoft technologies;
- At least 2-3-year experience in a similar position;
- Excellence communication skills both oral, writing and listening in English;
- Highly service oriented to ensure a high customer satisfaction.
- 100% Remote work option
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- Employment contract ("Umowa o pracę")
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards and many others
- Opportunity to work in an international Global Cloud Operations department
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!