We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As an Application Support Consultant Intern you will be trained to become the first point of contact for our customers on IT and Business Application related questions for our solutions. With the knowledge and experience gained through this internship, you will be able to provide a professional, efficient, and effective support service to Unit4 customers in the resolution of support cases and the completion of a variety of other tasks required to support our customer base.
- Progress each issue through to conclusion, liaising with colleagues and R&D, as appropriate.
- Investigate, process and document application defects passed to the Application Support team.
- Be pro-active in highlighting potential escalation risks with your Team Leader and co-ordinate any additional resource requirements to assist with investigation.
- Handle customer escalations, taking ownership of complicated issues and always keep customers updated of progress.
- Investigate, document and present to the Customer Services Team Leader process improvements that enhance the customer experience.
- Identify opportunities for service improvement or chargeable activities and to raise these via the appropriate channels.
- Work in a team environment to help and assist colleagues.
- Status of a student and availability to work for the minimum of 30 hours a week;
- Strong communication skills in English and additionally German or Dutch or Spanish or French (verbal and written);
- Common knowledge of Microsoft technologies, workplace processes and IT infrastructure;
- Motivation to learn complex things in a timely manner;
- Exceptional Customer facing skills, understand and be able to implement the concept of exceptional Customer Service
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to manage your own time to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Friendly and professional manner with an enthusiastic positive approach to tasks
- Able to use initiative and work alone, and as part of a team;
Nice to have:
- SQL knowledge
- ServiceNow experience
- ITIL knowledge
- Previous experience of working in a Customer Service environment is an advantage
- Paid internship (with an attractive salary)
- Permanent / part-time job for the best Interns after the internship program ends
- Fully remote work
- Sport and integration events
- International work experience
- Opportunity for meeting people from various countries and cultures
You will have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. You will be working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!