Unit4 is a cloud leader in people-based ERP. We’ve specialized in software for service organizations since the early 1980s. Today, our technology is central to the organizations we serve – it delivers a completely new people experience, enabling our customers to engage their people efficiently and productively so they can spend more time on meaningful work. Using the latest AI, machine learning and digital technologies, our customers can make more sense of business-critical data than ever before.
What drives us is simple: enabling our customers to engage their people and deliver a new people experience, through technology that creates smarter, more connected organizations.
Reporting to our Executive Vice President of Revenue Operations, we’re looking for a data-minded problem-solver who can balance strategy with tactical execution and has a desire and ability to work with a collaborative and growth mindset. The candidate’s team will be responsible for a number of key areas that are critical to the organization’s success including annual planning, forecasting and ongoing reporting and analytics. The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a high degree of focus on detail and process. This position will be required to meet the needs of a growing and dynamic Sales team by driving efficiencies and improvements.
You will be responsible and accountable for ensuring;
- Design, implement, and manage sales processes, establishing a high level of quality, accuracy, and process consistency
- Own the creation, accuracy, and efficient distribution of sales metrics, reports, and other sales-related business intelligence essential to the organization; recommend revision to existing reports, and/or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Administer, manage, and report on sales forecast; drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards within the sales organization; ensure forecasting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company
- Partner with sales leadership to develop and drive standards and processes for sales quotas and incentive plans to enable a high-performing sales team
- Assist in all aspects of sales planning, including updates to quotas and comp plans, headcount and sales plan. Ensuring that comp plans are aligned with compensation philosophy and organization goals
- Serve as a functional subject matter expert, business lead and the primary liaison for acquisition integration efforts
- Proactively identify opportunity for sales process improvement; work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Continuously optimize enabling technologies, including Dynamics and Dealhub, to raise the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team
- Manage and lead a sales operations team, including hiring, development, and achievement of team and individual goals
- Direct and support the consistent implementation of company initiatives
- Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement
- Align and drive key strategic projects to meet the business goals and other strategic priorities considered important for the GTM functions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of sales operations/revenue operations / sales finance experience
- Experience with acquisition integrations
- Proven expertise in sales automation, metrics, process and productivity
- Strong experience partnering with sales leadership to achieve sales goals
- Demonstrated proficiency managing reporting and analytically rigorous initiatives
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work constructively in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Strong work ethic and passion for excellence
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!