We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking to strengthen our Global Architecture team with a senior architect focusing on message based microservice architectures.
- You participate in defining and progressing our architecture strategy for cloud applications with special emphasis on messaging and observability through research and technology evaluation;
- You provide written guidelines and architectural material to help engineering teams choose and apply the right solutions;
- You participate in engineering projects by designing, reviewing and applying the right solutions with focus on good micoservice based architecture, with special emphasis on non-functional requirements like observability, performance, security and cost;
- You will analyze the root cause of issues using expert tooling and a wide range of information sources and suggest or apply mitigations and optimizations;
- Higher (MSc equivalent) education in computer science
- Experience working with cloud applications and services
- Know good and bad microservice patterns and practices
- Knowledge and experience with message based distributed solutions
- Experience using tooling to provide observability and monitoring
- Experience visualizing and presenting technical solutions to technical peers as well as non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working in DevOps environments and culture
- Experience from working within distributed multicultural environments
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Application Insights, messaging services like Azure Service Bus and Event Grid is an advantage
You will be part of the CTO Global Architecture team. The role of the team is to ensure that services and applications developed by Unit4 are built with robust, fit for purpose and coherent architecture. The architect knows and progress the cloud architecture strategy of the company and apply this in projects or when she is consulted for reviews or advice. The work of architects ensures that the company’s applications and services are resilient, scalable and secure in a cloud setting.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!