We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Do you want to contribute to our purpose and growth in the US?: to deliver innovative enterprise solutions to people so they can focus on what really matters: serving their customers? Now you can because we are seeking a Solution Manager based in the US!
This is a key role in our Product organization and you will get to work with the most innovative solutions for our customers, primarily in the Professional Services vertical worldwide, but also other verticals in the US.
So, are you a technical architect who can bring together and deliver on our customers’ vision? Can you manage functional and technological foundations so we can establish significant growth in our North America Go-to-Market? Finally, would you like to invest in your personal development and want to be part of an international fast-growing organization that is one of the leaders in business software? Join us and apply now!
What you will do
- You will create the vision around how we want to solve given customer issues better than anybody else in the market;
- You define the functionalities needed to successfully do so;
- You create and publish a prioritized roadmap that takes into consideration customers/prospects requirements, but also overall trends and the behaviour of competitors;
- You develop and manage an overall business case for the entire solution; set the product strategy and work closely with our Product Owners and R&D teams
- You contribute to thought leadership, positioning, and product marketing material and demo-systems in close cooperation with Product Marketing, Sales and Solution Consulting
- You support Product Marketing in clearly articulating the value proposition and interact directly with analysts, key customers, partners and in events to maximize market adoption;
- With your leadership and mentorship, you contribute to a small but powerful international Product Management team, which is able to scale and orchestrate the larger R&D and Go-to-Market communities and make the product/solution successful in the market.
- With your technical knowledge co-develop the future Industry Models and ERP X for the PSO vertical and be the voice of our North American product related requirements
- Report to the Global Strategic Industry lead for Product Management who reports to our CPO
As a Solution Manager, you take on the natural role as key customer because you are the one that shapes many customer experiences. How? By zooming in on all aspects of our business software that users pick up intuitively, which enables them to work smarter and more connected so they are effective wherever they work and learn. Think about attending industry conferences, creating white papers and blogs and by joining discussions in industry forums on social media. People working with business software are actually the ones who decide with us what the newest solutions should look like so they can focus on what really matters: helping and supporting their colleagues, customers and society with their work.
- Experience working with ERP or PSA solutions (Preferably Unit4 solutions but this is not essential)
- Experience working with Professional Services Organsiations or other service-centric organisations such as Public Sector
- A technical consultant with a broad understanding of business processes that can articulate a technical architecture to both leaders and their IT and business process teams.
- You have solid knowledge around the key business processes and best practices in this industry;
- An understanding of the main players in ERP within the US Market and a deep understanding of ERP / PSA solutions
- You are able to evaluate relevant knowledge about trends in technologies, market conditions, and the competitive environment related to the solutions and target customers;
- Experience in working with cross-functional or multi-cultural teams;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to both business and technical audiences;
- You establish and maintain good c-level relationships.
- Understanding of Cloud Business Applications and their deployment within US regulatory environments.
- Education: Degree and Post Graduate qualifications relevant to the role, but experience is more important
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities and a chance to participate in our annual festival of learning
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!