We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
The Product Manager, Customer Success, will be charged with bringing our customer experience offerings to market. They will have strong expertise in the productization of services such as customer success, support and professional services including specific technical or industry knowledge. They will have an understanding of product pricing levers, commercialization and how to bring productized services to market. This individual will liaise with members of our Sr. management and work cross-functionally to gain input, buy-in and ultimately ensure the enablement across the organization, and high take rate (based on targets set) of the implemented packages.
This individual will be an expert in defining customer experience packages that fit the market, industry and customer set. They will ensure target audience and personas are mapped for sales team. They will ensure pricing package options and enablement are aligned with our deals team and sales organization. They will be charged with maintaining the attach rate alongside our finance teams and business owners.
This individual will report into the Global Head of Customer Success and sit within the extended leadership team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required since the Product Manager will work cross-functionally and deliver the "why" to consumers of Unit4 products and solutions
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and tracking
- Track record of designing and implementing successful service package rollouts
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail and work well in transformation state
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Ability to set the vision around what the productization that differentiates Unit4 looks like and challenge areas where we can improve.
- Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!