Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, changing the game in ERP for mid-market people-centric organizations. We’re on a mission to turn 40 years of conventional legacy ERP software on its head and re-write the industry.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Unit4’s award winning corporate communications team is looking for a social media lead to develop and maintain an effective and inspiring social media presence for the company to increase our web traffic, brand awareness and influencer engagement.
The Sr. Social Media Strategist is responsible for leading the company’s global social media presence across all our key channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) to help amplify the company’s mission, vision, and values. As a social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
Reporting to the Global Head of Communications, and with responsibility for a Social Media Content Manager, this individual in this high-visibility, high-impact role will be responsible for developing and executing on the social media strategy. The Sr. Social Media Strategist will leverage and efficiently synthesize multiple inputs including business and product strategy, people and CSR initiatives, industry trends and conversations, customer and analyst feedback. You will also support the CEO’s social presence on Twitter and LinkedIn working with his Executive Communications team to maximize the voice and impact of Unit4’s CEO among employees, customers, partners, analysts, investors and the broader technology industry.
This is a perfect role for someone who will come to Unit4 with fresh ideas and compelling and creative ways to engage a variety of audiences through the power of social media.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Designing a mature and structured Social Media program with relevant metrics and measurements to achieve marketing targets - building on our existing strategy.
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high quality content on social platforms
- Providing strategic advice on messaging, tone and delivery
- Safeguard and extend brand equity, for both the Unit4 brand and the CEO’s personal brand.
- Developing strategic social media plans, researching new ideas, and discovering new ways to utilize social platforms as new features and capabilities are made available
- Ensuring a diverse range of posts, topics and formats
- Partnering with teams across all parts of the organization to ensure tight alignment of messages and narratives. Working closely with our in-house creative, communications, analyst relations and people success team.
- Identifying and engaging with the right influencers that can help move the needle for Unit4 and maintaining those lists and contacts with the ability to demonstrate progress and results
- Managing communications challenges, while maintaining good judgment in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; Ensuring we don’t miss important posts and that responses are approved and given quickly and effectively
- Use data to track and report results, measure effectiveness, and identify needs. Prepare monthly reports on web traffic and ROI. Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Build strategic social media plans around big events like Experience4U and manage live output from those events.
- Responsibility for furthering Unit4’s successful employee advocacy program in DSMN8
- Periodic travel is required
- 6+ years’ experience in a social media role for a mid-large B2B company
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Ability to be agile when managing multiple high-priority, high-visibility projects with multiple stakeholders. The ability to own projects from start to finish.
- Strong project management and content management capabilities.
- Proven success in a dynamic environment, demanding strong sense of urgency and ability to reprioritize often.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills, with an emphasis on simple and conversational style.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Strong experience in data-led social media reporting and understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Solid understanding of social media best practice and associated technology i.e. Sprout Social and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with influencers.
- Experience working with extended teams in mid-to-large sized, fast paced companies
- Positive, team-first mentality, energetic, and optimistic.
- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred)
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees. We guarantee fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. That’s why we make our hiring decisions based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. Join our community!
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!