We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP and HCM that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- Your role as a Solution Consultant is to understand our customers’ business challenges and to accurately show how Unit4 solutions can solve these challenges.
- To attain the best possible solution, you will spend time researching and discovering the customer’s challenges and goals. You will understand the customer, and challenge them, and become their voice in the sales process.
- You will delight and inspire our customers to help build and deliver their desired end goals. You are a trusted advisor who will naturally lead our customers and colleagues; you adapt, plan and mobilise people.
- You will be an expert in Unit4 solutions, you will understand and sell the value of Unit4 solutions and why Unit4 is different to other suppliers in the marketplace.
- You love technology and you are driven to find the best possible solutions for our customers. Your integrity and expertise is what sets you apart from other roles in sales, customers will trust your advice and Unit4 professional services will believe in the vision you create for customers during the bid stages.
- You will be involved with a wide range of activities including but not limited to: Business Cases, Discovery Sessions, Demos, RFPs, Handovers, Onboarding, Working with Partners, Product focused development and more!
- To be successful in this role you need to be a customer focused, detail-oriented professional, able to think quickly and analytically to find the right solution to a problem.
- You like challenges and are looking for a role that is varied and ever changing.
- Technology is a passion of yours, and your curiosity combined with a desire to learn have made you a go to person in your current role.
- Self motivated and an excellent collaborator, you'll be comfortable both taking the lead and working as part of the wider solution consulting and Unit4 team.
- You see yourself as an ambassador, representing Unit4 with integrity, professionalism, and courtesy, and advocate positively for the company’s products and service.
- You have some experience working with an enterprise software solution either as a solution consultant or consultant
- You can speak Dutch & English fluently, French is a plus.
- You have a proven ability to create and deliver engaging solutions supported by excellent presentation and written skills.
- Demonstrable analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- You are an excellent communicator, have a good sense of humour and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You have the ability to build rapport within the organization and with external stakeholders at all levels.
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!