We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that fits the way people work, not the other way around. Help us be the best and join us!
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage multiple implementation projects of our market-leading solutions. The successful candidate can be based remotely in the UK, with regular travel required to our client's sites.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Unit4 Business World and Unit4 Financials implementations to meet the customer objectives and goals. Our customers are in the verticals, Public, Commercial and Not-for-profit.
As junior project manager you take over after the contract has been finalized by the sales team, you are then responsible for the full delivery in accordance with the contract agreement with the customer. You see that the project works according to Unit4's methods and tools that we have developed after many years of experience in managing projects. You will usually have a few projects on the go simultaneously.
- You are the one in charge of creating and managing an overall project plan (including budget, structure, schedule, and staffing needs) for one or more projects
- You monitor and report progress / changes against the plan
- You drive the implementation of our solutions and strive for perfect projects. You are aware this cannot be done on your own, so with your enthusiasm, leadership, guidance and direction, entire teams can work at their best and develop themselves further.
- As a Project Manager, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer.
- In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer.
- You have a Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field
- You have overall experience in Project Management
- You have some experience of implementing ERP System
- You have some experience of contract issues, negotiation and consultancy services
- You like to interact with your colleagues and can make them enthusiastic
- You have good communication and management skills
- You have clear independent judgement
- You have some experience as a vendor Project Manager
- Your Local language and English is fluent
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!