Meet Unit4. We’re a fast-paced growth cloud company, disrupting the market & on the path to become a true market-leading cloud ERP company for mid-market people centric organisations.
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We’re well established & growing across EMEA and are now in an exciting phase to start hyper-growth in North America. We have just announced new investment & a brand new product launch (ERPx) which will serve as a wake-up call to the rest of the industry & enable us to rapidly scale in the US. The timing to join our sales team couldn’t be better!
As a result, we have opened up a fantastic opportunity for an Existing Business Account Manager! In this senior role, you'll be focused on driving revenue across our existing customer base, cross selling, up-selling and demonstrating the value of migrating our customers ERP and other solutions onto the cloud.
Key industry analysts are recognizing our achievements. IDC expects our new flagship solution ERPx to set a new trajectory for us and Constellation Research pegs us as a leader in service-centric cloud ERP, whilst we’ve also moved from a Major Contender to a Major Player in IDC’s SaaS ERP quadrant.
- Work towards overachieving your target for SaaS revenues within our existing account base
- Accurately record & forecast opportunities
- Take ownership of sales campaigns
- Attend and arrange demonstrations, promotional activities, canvassing and exhibitions
- Actively involved in company activities, such as regular sales meetings, to keep in touch with colleagues and clients.
- Work closely with management, the pre-sales team, operations, partners and clients to ensure that effective proposals and plans are presented to customers and partners.
- Highlight business benefits that will be achieved by investing in our solutions.
- Keep yourself up-to-date with all relevant technologies used by Unit4 and changes in the sector, including an appropriate level of understanding of the solutions we provide.
- Proven track record of selling complex SaaS solutions into an existing customer base
- Knowledge of ERP, Financials, HCM or FP&A solutions would be an advantage but not essential
- An excellent understanding of business processes
- A creative and dedicated (farmer) sales professional always looking for new opportunities within your accounts
- A lively and enthusiastic personality, which you transfer onto your colleagues
- A true negotiator. You keep your and your client’s needs and wants in mind
- Individual Contributor with leadership qualities
- Mentor and guide sales teams as subject matter expert
- Maintain Executive Presence by representing Unit4 CMP to analysts, at Key Trade Shows
- Experience selling to CxO suite
- Team player with solution sales motivation and helping customers solve their toughest questions
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today. We have huge untapped potential to grow in North America, as we embark on our journey to become a $10bn+ cloud ERP champion.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- One of the most lucrative commission plans in the industry and a range of market-leading benefits
- World-class sales tools and a pipeline development engine in the form of a global BDR team.
- On-going monthly learning & development opportunities
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!