We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website www.unit4.com about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
We are looking for an operations specialist that has experience with supporting sales through the Opportunity Management lifecycle of a deal. The role of the APAC regional sales operations analyst forms part of the global sales ops team, and focusses on proactively monitoring and highlighting opportunity hygiene issues (for example, sales stage, quote expiry, close date, forecast category, start date). You will be responsible for;
- Customer data quality
- Integrity across Accounts and Contacts
- Keeping the sales hierarchy up to date
- Prepare and ensure quality and timely win celebration emails are sent
- Execute cancellation process
- Review and investigate compensation cases
- Answer sales ‘how do I…?’ questions for CRM opportunities and data
- Identify best practice and process improvements, share and document
- Identify sales knowledge gaps in tools and process and organise appropriate training
- Provide backup across the regional sales ops team cross region
- Maintain the Opportunity Management process library and playbook
- 1-2 years’ professional experience in a sales support role
- Experience with CRM tools
- Self-starter, ability to work independently within a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to manage, collaborate and critically prioritize, ensuring the utmost efficiency between teams
- Written and oral fluency in the English language
- Excellent work ethic and reliability
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!