We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Your role will comprise of:
- You w will be responsible for review of test procedures. You make sure that necessary data is entered in the upgrade test environment before upgrade tests;
- You drive the testing strategy methods and tools and take ownership of the test procedure suite for the domain, and responsibility for risk assessment of the test procedure suite;
- You identify and prioritize non-functional requirements to be verified and estimate the effort.
- You will be the coach of other Test Analyst and you have cross team and cross functional testing responsibility;
- You plan and coordinate quality debt activities. You promote product quality in the team, the domain and the project;
- You connect with teams, do the planning and coordinating system test and regression test phases for their domains
- You will create test runs and exploratory test charters for test activities;
- You will monitor client bugs and take control for plan to distributing it
- Prepare plan for quarter and other special test activities
- You will be responsible for quality in all test process
- Create reports from test activities
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software testing and development;
- ISTQB Base or Advanced Certificate (TA or TM) will be an asset
- Experience with automated testing tools and automated testing frameworks is a plus;
- You easily connect and talk with people on different levels;
- A keen eye for detail and analysis, and you always keep the users´ needs and wants in mind;
- Not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them;
- Fluent in the English language;
- Agile/lean work experience is preferred.
Nice to have:
- Experience in automation testing
- Knowledge of C# and Selenium Framework
- 100% Remote work option
- Employment contract ("Umowa o pracę")
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- International work experience
- Opportunity to work in an international R&D department
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!