We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As part of your role, you will:
- Apply VE methods and benchmarks across all stages of sales cycle to deliver comprehensive value propositions and business content to the C-level suite with clear ROI and cost/benefit analysis.
- Through research and discovery, align strategic/business objectives and transformation goals with Unit4 proposition & solution portfolio
- Recommend best practices to address process improvements
- Quantify soft and hard benefits to the organization
- Challenge the customer, become their voice in the sales process and facilitate decision makers to be internal Unit4 champions
- Active in thought leadership and net-new thinking to constantly develop innovative and provocative assets for customers and prospects alike
- Internally, you will develop, refine and adopt innovative value selling methods, tools and content, with the objective to collaborate with extended team and VE-enable Pre-Sales, Sales, Services and Customer Success colleagues
- Build strong relationships internally with Sales and Sales Management and externally up to C-level with partners and clients.
- Be a trusted advisor to sales colleagues across accounts and opportunities (deal reviews, account plans, win themes)
- In-depth knowledge of one or more sectors, along with advanced listening and analytical skills, to build the right strategy for your clients
- Management consultants and/or value selling professionals with experience in supporting senior executives evaluating critical technology and business decisions
- 5-10 years of experience in management consulting, value selling or working in internal strategy teams
- Having an MBA is highly valued as well as previous experience in Technology
- Meaningful experience with business case creation, research, financial analysis and storytelling
- Ability to build strong relationships with excellent communication and interpersonal skills; experience in presenting and influencing Senior Executives
- Ability to operate in a fluid and dynamic sales environment evident in a growth organization
- Comfortable to work from home with readiness to travel when a strong business need requires it
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their career
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Whole host of great benefits & perks
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!