We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for supporting regional Professional Services project delivery. The role will be assigned as a project manager of customer staff-augmentation engagements and will directly manage smaller projects (up to $100k value) under guidance of the regional Project Management Office (PMO). The role must manage multiple priorities in order to co-ordinate timely, cohesive, and smooth project delivery to the customer and regional PMO.
- Ensure project delivery matches with scope and deliverables as outlined in the Scope of Work (SOW);
- Communicate progress, issues and status to project stakeholders on a timely basis;
- Identify critical business decisions within engagement delivery lifecycle and brings them to the attention of the appropriate parties;
- Ensure that work is not performed outside of contracted scope without appropriate change order documentation accepted by the client. Responsible for maintaining out-of-scope requests and working with the customer and PMO team to move such requests into additional Unit4 business;
- Maintain a project schedule as appropriate which identifies project tasks, resources, progress against those tasks and project timelines and deliverables against baseline plan;
- Provide regular status reports as requested by the customer; PMO or Unit4 sales team;
- Collaborates with the resource management team to appropriately staff each project;
- Maintain and archive all project communications into appropriate Unit4 systems;
- Ensure that staff assigned to the engagement account for their time in accordance with Unit4's Time and Expense Policy;
- Manage and accurately forecast project costs, revenues and identify any likely shortfalls against expectations on a weekly basis; inform PMO leadership if additional budget is required to complete the project when an overrun is anticipated;
- Recommend to PMO improvements to tools, working methods and processes as appropriate;
- Meet business goals defined for this role;
- Attend project reviews as requested by PMO;
- Manages the following on a day-to-day basis: Resource bookings, task management, time and expense approvals, project status updates, and time/expense approvals.
- PMP or PRINCE2 practitioner certification-achieved or studying in progress.
- You have a Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field;
- Experience in a technical services project management environment or business operational role;
- Ability to accurately report and forecast performance;
- Proficient communications skills both oral and written, able to influence within Unit4 and within customer project teams. Listens and communicates effectively;
- Demonstrate ability to apply sound judgment to any business situation and achieve desired outcomes;
- Able to build successful relationships within Unit4 team e.g. Sales and Support teams;
- Must possess basic technical awareness of Unit4 project solutions;
- Ability and desire to continue to learn and grow;
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the ERP cloud software space today.
- A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
- On-going learning & development opportunities and a chance to participate in our annual festival of learning
- Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talent in the software space
- Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high potential talent to accelerate their careers!
- Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
- Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!