We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people.
Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
As a Senior Data Scientist you are responsible for:
- Leverage machine learning and statistical methods to help people-centric organizations to empower its people and focus on what really matters.
- Designing and developing models for our Unit4 People Experience suite: ERP, FP&A, HCM and Student Management solutions.
- Working with an agile mindset, based on delivering value iteratively and continuous improvement and frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Higher education within information technology, mathematics, statistics or similar.
- 5+ years of working experience in a similar position in a relevant field.
- Great analytical skills, pragmatism, curiousness and inventiveness.
- Experience with regression, forecasting, classification and anomaly detection problems.
- Knowledge of data science methodologies and best practices for machine learning.
- Knowledge of Python and R data analysis libraries.
- Experience with C#, ML.NET, SQL and Natural Language Processing are a plus.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken, are essenctial for this position.
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Videos To Watch
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!