We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Our People Success Team is looking for an interim People Success Advisor - 3 months assignment. As People Success Advisor you will work closely with our senior leaders in Spain to deliver an exception people experience and will support in the South region, the overall strategy of Unit4.
We are transitioning into a true Cloud leader and are continuously improving and driving change across the business. As HR Business Partner you will help drive positive change to people, performance and business practices to improve the retention rate and productivity of our people. You will be challenging the status quo and driving a portfolio of coherent improvements.
This position will report into the HR Manager France and Spain. Remote work possible.
What you will do
- You support the People Success Team on the H&S compliances and local legislation
- You ensure a proper implementation of People Success programs, actions and policies.
- You enable our people to focus on work that really matters linking your advice to our strategic goals.
- You monitor and drive employee engagement, are focused on building global cross functional relationships and comply with local governance.
- Support the People Success Team with admin tasks, local C&B managment and documentation archive.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in labor law, labor relations, human resources, organizational psychology or other relevant area;
- Experience in Microsoft office tools (Excel, word and Power point)
- Experience in a similar People Success position/administration role, preferably in an IT or software company;
- You are sensitive to cultural differences because of your experience in an international orientated organizations;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English;
A chance to participate in the development of a leading global software firm. You have the opportunity to work within an organization, that gives you the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment with enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.
At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
Our commitment to you
Unit4 is committed to ensuring equal opportunity for everyone. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages and celebrates the diversity of our employees, where they all are seen as a real value to the company. We guarantee a fair consideration for employment, without discrimination. Thats why we make our hiring decisions solid based on merit, qualifications and current business needs. We invite you to be a part of this diversity and join our community!